Are you involved in any form of family related investment? Is your family producing one form of product or the other for sale? If yes, this is to inform you that AGSMEIS loan covers all of that. Here are tips on cottage businesses in relation to AGSMEIS loan. Associated with it are issues about the loan application, training centres, online training and interview questions. Others include relevant business plan assumptions and financial model. This write-up is on Cottage Industry for AGSMEIS Loan to Apply
Furthermore, are detailed guide on how to access CBN NIRSAL Bank AGSMEIS loan without collateral. So, with the CBN AGSMEIS Loan, you can access up to N10M at 9% interest. Therefore, here are how to Access Up to N10m for any Agri-Business, Small and Medium enterprise. But you would want to know what a cottage industry/business is.
What is a cottage industry/business?
Generally speaking, this is any business or manufacturing activity carried on in people’s homes. A cottage industry is also defined as a small-scale, decentralized manufacturing business often operated at home rather than a purpose-built facility. These types of businesses often focus on the production of labour-intensive goods. That is why they face a significant disadvantage when competing with factory-based manufacturers that mass-produce goods. This loan scheme will actually help out here.
As a matter of fact, these are usually small-scale industry carried on at home by family members using their own equipment. It’s a small, loosely organized, yet flourishing complex of activity or industry.
What are the advantages of cottage industries: Cottage Industry for AGSMEIS Loan Apply
As a matter of fact, a major benefit of cottage industries is that people work from their homes. Women enjoy this a lot. This is because they can work from home while still tending to their families.
If you wish to have a comprehensive knowledge of what a cottage industry is, search for examples of cottage industry, types and advantages. Find out also about cottage industry in Nigeria, their importance and their characteristics. How does the cottage industry work?
Requirements For Cottage Industry for AGSMEIS Loan Apply
The following are the Requirements necessary during application.
- Your full Bio-data
- Registered business with CAC – where applicable
- Your BVN
- Letter of Introduction
- Training Certification by an EDI – Call for online training now.
- Passport photo
- Valid ID card
Business Funding Assumptions For Cottage Industry for AGSMEIS Loan Apply
Furthermore, here, you have to try to make good list of your equipment, indicating their size, quantity, model and price. Here is an illustrative breakdown for such a home related business.
- FEEDERS FOR POULTRY GEERAL FOR FEEDING ANIMALS 20.00 400.00 $8,000.00
- POULTRY DRINKER FEEDING BIRDS 15.00 600.00 $9,000.00
- WEIGHING SCALE TO WEIGH MEAT, FEEDS AND THE BIRDS 2.00 6500.00 $13,000.00
- BOWL WASHING OF EQUIPMENTS 4.00 1200.00 $4,800.00
- SHOVEL FOR REMOVING WASTE 4.00 2000.00 $8,000.00
- BATTERY CAGE TO HOUSE BIRDS 2.00 120000.00 $240,000.00
- GENERATOR 10000watt fireman FOR LIGHT AND TO POWER OTHER APPLIANCES 1.00
- FREEZER INDUSTRIAL TO STORE MEAT (FROZEN) 1.00 500000.00 $500,000.00
- VAN KIA SKU:0X2E615 FOR SUPPLIES OF PRODUCTS 1.00 3000000.00 $3,000,000.00
- PARKER TO REMOVE WASTE 4.00 300.00 $1,200.00
- MEAT PROCESS MACHINE TO PROCESS MEATS AND PACKAGE IT 2.00
- 2 MEAT SLICERS TO SLICE THE MEATS 3.00 250000.00 $750,000.00
- MEAT FLATNERS TO FLATTEN THE MEATS FOR PACKAGING 1.00 250000.00 $250,000.00
- FURNITURE AND FITTINGS FOR STRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT 1.00 220000.00 $220,000.00
- Process your AGSMEIS NIRSAL Loan here
- Register for AGSMEIS training online here
- Other AGSMEIS Loan Information
- How we aid you apply for AGSMEIS Loan
- What AGSMEIS is all about
- AGSMEIS Loan for Agri-Value Chain
How we do help:
In fact, there are many things we do to help you. In this connection, we will organize your
- Application process
- Generating business plan assumptions
- Business plan development
- Business incorporation
- Generation of business ideas
Fortunately, as Chartered Accountants, and accredited management consultants, we register your businesses at CAC. In addition, we audit and produce your annual financial statements and make your tax returns. Just contact us immediately through +234 9053130518, 08121687036 or email email@example.com. Or firstname.lastname@example.org
In conclusion, if you like this post just bookmark the page and share to reach your friends. Follow us, like us also on our social media platforms for your regular updates. Thanks for contacting us.