How We Aid You Apply for NIRSAL AGSMEIS Loan in Nigeria
This is where to get the right support for your business to apply for an AGSMEIS Loan today. Therefore, if your business is willing to take a leap by injecting more fund for capital assets or working capital to expand your activities, here are the steps to take. As a matter of fact, in compliance with NIRSAL AGSMEIS scheme we support individuals and businesses to achieve their expansion objectives. So, here are How We Aid You Apply for NIRSAL AGSMEIS Loan in Nigeria.
- 1 CBN AGSMEIS Loan & How We Aid You Apply for NIRSAL AGSMEIS Loan in Nigeria
- 1.1 And now, Who Needs AGSMEIS loan:
- 1.2 Eligibility for AGSMEIS Loan
- 1.3 Essential Elements of your loan application:
- 1.4 How We Aid You Apply for NIRSAL AGSMEIS Loan in Nigeria READ ALSO:
- 1.5 Now, how we assist you:
- 1.6 Contact us On How We Aid You Apply for NIRSAL AGSMEIS Loan in Nigeria
CBN AGSMEIS Loan & How We Aid You Apply for NIRSAL AGSMEIS Loan in Nigeria
Furthermore, this is a CBN AGSMEIS Collateral free loan for SME and Agriculture Business. Therefore, interested Nigerians engaged in Agriculture or non-agro SME businesses can apply for this loan. Here are details on how we render business supports for you to obtain this loan.
As a matter of fact, NIRSAL Microfinance Bank is a Central Bank of Nigeria licensed institution offering agro and SME loans. In fact, they provide a loan of over N500,000.00 and up to N10,000,000.00 to help consolidate or invest in your business. The loan is to enable you procure more fixed assets and working capital.
In addition, related to this includes AGSMEIS loan interview questions, training, procedure for application, training registration and training centres. Finally are AGSMEIS loan application form and business plan.
And now, Who Needs AGSMEIS loan:
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Bankers’ Committee, created this Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme – AGSMEIS Loan. In fact, this is an initiative to support the Federal Government’s efforts in the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs) in the country.
So, you can apply for the Loan without collateral. In addition, the AGSMEIS loan is being disbursed by NIRSAL Microfinance Bank and other Banks.
As a matter of fact, interested Nigerians engaged in Agriculture or SME businesses can access up to N10 Million from the AGSMEIS Loan. This is at a single-digit interest rate of 9% per annum. Find below the requirements.
Eligibility for AGSMEIS Loan
As a matter of fact, businesses in the following industry are eligible for the AGSMEIS Loan:
- Agricultural sector – everything along the agricultural business value chain.
- Real sector – This include Manufacturing, mining, and petrochemicals.
- Service sector which also include Information and Communication (ICT) and the Creative Industry – fashion design, entertainment industry etc.
- In addition are other businesses as determined by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) from time to time.
Essential requirements include:
- Duly completed application form.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) of the applicant.
- Certificate of Training from a recognized Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI)
- In addition, is Certificate or evidence of membership of organized private sector
- Letter of Introduction from any of the following – Clergy, Village Head, District Head, Traditional Ruler, senior civil servant, etc. (for individuals/ micro enterprises only).
- Furthermore, is Evidence of registration of business name or certificate of incorporation with C.A.C.
Essential Elements of your loan application:
As a matter of fact, this particular loan business plan places emphasis on certain business elements. These include
- Equipment List – This is the list, quantity, model and prices.
- Working Capital list – Just the list, quantity and prices
- Asset List – from accounting point of view this group comprises both the equipment (fixed assets) and the working capital (current assets).
- Product and Services – your product brands are to be showcased here. To be included are the prices
- Furthermore is, Competition Analysis – you must be able to identify your competitors. Name them here and show how they pose a challenge to you.
- Management Team – This is where you show your managerial capability to steer this ship. Name them, their position and qualifications.
- Finally, SWOT Analysis – Tell the public what your strength, weakness, opportunities and threats are. Conclude by telling your audience how you will optimize your strength and opportunities, overcome the weakness and the threats.
Other Essential Elements:
- Financial Model – This is an automated financial mathematics. Just go one keying in the variables that will produce the parameters automatically. The major challenge here is the interpretation of the outcome where you don’t have accounting knowledge.
|S/No||Asset Name||Purchase Price||Year Of Purchase||Life Span in Months||Asset Type||Value|
|1||BATTERY CAGE||120000||2020||36||TANGIBLE ASSET||120000|
|5||MEAT PROCESSOR||1300000||2020||48||TANGIBLE ASSET||1300000|
|10||WEIGHING SCALE||6500||2020||36||TANGIBLE ASSET||6500|
|14||FURNITURE AND FITTINGS||220000||2020||36||TANGIBLE ASSET||220000|
|15||Stock of chicks||380||2020||1.5||CURRENT ASSET||380000|
|16||stock of animal feed||4500||2020||30||CURRENT ASSET||1350000|
- Marketing Strategies – in addition, here is where you will tell everyone how to drive your turnover and actualize your button line projections
How We Aid You Apply for NIRSAL AGSMEIS Loan in Nigeria READ ALSO:
- Market & Marketing Research for Start-ups
- The Roles of Start-up Business Plan in Nigeria
- Business Road Maps Built Exactly to Your Need
- Other business plan templates
- Ginger Export Business Plan
- Garlic Export Business Plan
- Oil Palm Processing Mill Business
Now, how we assist you:
As Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) we will assist you to develop the business plan and provide you with other business support services commercially. These include:
- Training facilities and facilitation
- Profiling Candidates online
- Registering candidates businesses at CAC where applicable
- Help generate business ideas
- Developing a suitable business plan assumptions
- Build your business plan for whatever project and program
- Developing the financial analysis, including the feasibility and breakeven analysis.
- Getting Candidates ready for the loan interview at the Microfinance bank.
Furthermore, CESSUMIT runs a complete Entrepreneurship Seminar to help individual entrepreneurs and organizations learn how to:
- generate business ideas,
- document their start-up processes and incorporation,
- set up good internal control system – cost analysis procedures
- Write and implement Business Plans.
Contact us On How We Aid You Apply for NIRSAL AGSMEIS Loan in Nigeria
In conclusion, as chartered accountants, and accredited management consultants, we register your businesses at CAC. In addition, we audit and produce your annual financial statements and make your tax returns. Just contact us immediately through +234 9053130518 or email email@example.com.
Finally, if you like this post just bookmark this page and click on any of our social media buttons here to reach your friends. Follow us, like us also on our social media platforms for your regular updates. Thanks for visiting here.