CASSAVA PLANTATION & PROCESSING: THIS IS THE EDO STATE COMMUNITY BUSINESS PLAN.
Cassava Plantation & Processing: This is the Edo State Community Business Plan.– Do you have organized communities? Ar you worried as to how to drive the natural resources in the communities for people’s prosperity? This is an opportunity? Here is a comprehensive cassava plantation business plan to enable you achieve your goals.
- 1 Poverty Alleviation Programs:
- 1.1 Cassava Plantation business in Nigeria – CASSAVA PLANTATION & PROCESSING: THIS IS THE EDO STATE COMMUNITY BUSINESS PLAN.
- 1.2 Highlight of Current Cassava Plantation business in Edo State:
- 1.3 How does it work?
- 1.4 The Business Plan – CASSAVA PLANTATION & PROCESSING: THIS IS THE EDO STATE COMMUNITY BUSINESS PLAN.
- 1.5 Highlights on Cassava plantation – Cassava Plantation & Processing: This is the Edo State Community Business Plan
- 1.6 Cassava Plantation & Processing: This is the Edo State Community Business Plan
- 1.7 Requirement – Cassava Plantation & Processing: This is the Edo State Community Business Plan
- 1.8 Relevant Searches:
- 1.9 Cassava Plantation & Processing: This is the Edo State Community Business Plan
- 1.10 Share this:
- 1.11 Like this:
Poverty Alleviation Programs:
Therefore, are you a community leader or state government official interested in alleviating your people’s poverty? This is the opportunity you are have been waiting for. This business plan template is to enable you organize your people into cooperatives, clubs and other groups for this purpose.
For academic purpose, this page can be bookmarked, copied and shared. This article is just good for academic projects and other studies.
Cassava Plantation business in Nigeria – CASSAVA PLANTATION & PROCESSING: THIS IS THE EDO STATE COMMUNITY BUSINESS PLAN.
Cassava farming is a profitable agribusiness in Nigeria. Therefore, it’s a source of livelihood for millions of Nigerian farmers. In fact, cassava serves as a primary staple food to over 700 million people worldwide. As a matter of fact, it’s the third-largest source of food carbohydrates in the tropics, after rice and maize. Do you know that cassava is the third most consumed crop in Nigeria? The Export potentials of cassava are endless. It’s said that Nigeria is the world’s largest producer of cassava, less than 5% is exported. By this publication, we seek and encourage cassava export from Nigeria.
Highlight of Current Cassava Plantation business in Edo State:
Benue state is the highest cassava producer in Nigeria. In fact, Benue and Kogi state in the North Central Zone are the largest producers of cassava. Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Delta dominate state cassava production in the South South. While, Ogun, Ondo and Oyo dominate in the South West and Enugu and Imo dominate production in the South East.
How does it work?
This is simple. Do your homework property. And this is by organizing your people in groups. Then, we can register them in the appropriate government regulatory body for this purpose. Our aim is to achieve commercialized cassava plantation groups in Edo state. Then, we will train them on entrepreneurship. Our Complete Entrepreneurship Summit program will do this. Furthermore, is to arrange for funding.
There are a lot of CBN, NIRSAL MFB and BOI windows available for farmers currently. We re involved, that is why we think w can help you here. Contact us for the necessary procedural processes.
The Business Plan – CASSAVA PLANTATION & PROCESSING: THIS IS THE EDO STATE COMMUNITY BUSINESS PLAN.
This business plan model is an adaptable one. It’s suitable for every community terrain. So, no matter the terrain of your environment, our business plan template will be adjusted to catch up with it.
Business Plan Components:
- The Executive Summary
- Farming Community Profile
- Edo State/Community Profile
- The Cassava Farming Profile
- The Existing Alternatives and Comparative Advantages.
- Farming Process: Farming Methods and Mechanisms.
- Marketing Strategies
- Financial Plan and Analysis
Highlights on Cassava plantation – Cassava Plantation & Processing: This is the Edo State Community Business Plan
This is a well-researched presentation on cassava farming. The aim is to enable you increase your cassava productivity in your localities. It’s in deed a turnaround model fit for the 21st century cassava farmers. Continue reading.
Step by step to plant cassava:
1- Soil preparation
In fact, the soil must be plowed and harrowed to eliminate compaction and break up clods. It is advisable to do two plows, the first two months before planting, and the second during planting, followed by harrowing.
– Limestone: manioc is very demanding in calcium and magnesium, which must be supplied by te application of limestone.
– Nitrogen: the nitrogen must be applied in coverage, every dosage at once, from 30 to 60 days after the bud sprouts.
– Phosphorus: total dosage of phosphorus must be applied in the furrow or in the planting pit, at once.
– Potassium: it is necessary to place a layer of three centimeters of soil on top of the fertilizer, to prevent it from being in contact with the seedlings.
Cassava Plantation & Processing: This is the Edo State Community Business Plan
Furthermore, the planting of the manioc can be done in furrows. This is cut with a hoe or with a furrow, in pits or ridges. The depth of planting the seedlings, both in manual and mechanized planting, should be about 10 cm. After distribution, the plugs must be covered with a layer of soil, closing the entire groove. Planting can be done in simple rows, with a spacing of 1 m between rows by 0.50 to 0.60 m between plants. This spacing indicated for fertile soils, where there’s greater development of the aerial part. Still for root production, planting in double rows can be used, with spacing of 2 m between double rows, 0.60 m between rows and 0.60 m between plants.
4- Cultural treatments
– In the first crop cycle: the main cultural treatments carried out in the first crop cycle are the control of weeds, the control of pests and diseases (mainly, the mandarová) and the top dressing.
– In the second crop cycle: In the second cycle, crop treatments are the pruning of the aerial part, the control of weeds and pests and diseases.
THERE ARE BUSINESS PLANS FOR:
PALM OIL PROCESSING, RICE MILL PROCESSING, OIL AND GAS BUSINESS (DISTRIBUTIONS, RETAILS, TERMINALS/GAS FARMS) POULTRY AND ANIMAL FEED BUSINESS, SCHOOLS AND MANY MORE BUSINESS PLANS – PRICES RANGE N10,000.00 TO N20,000.00. JUST CALL US.
Requirement – Cassava Plantation & Processing: This is the Edo State Community Business Plan
As a matter of fact, this exercise requires that you belong to a cooperative, club or any other organized format that can engage in this exercise. Put a call across to us making your demands or enquiries. Complete Entrepreneurship Summit will take it up from there. For those who need training to obtain CBN loan, we will do that for you.
Cessummit integrated services 09053130518 or email@example.com
Furthermore, below are other articles that will help you in your prosperity quest. Research is prosperity. Research enables you know what others know or do. Be. So, because you don’t research, you don’t know much about your challenges. Now, click the relevant topics to help yourself with further relevant information. Good luck.
- Market & Marketing Research for Start-ups
- The Roles of Start-up Business Plan in Nigeria
- Business Road Maps Built Exactly to Your Need
- Other business plan templates
- Ginger Export Business Plan
- Cassava Farming business
- Garlic Export Business Plan
- Oil Palm Processing Mill Business Plan
Cassava Plantation & Processing: This is the Edo State Community Business Plan
- River State Communities Palm Plantation Business Plan
- Rice Mill Business Plan,
- Palm Oil Mill Business Plan
- Abia State Communities palm plantation business plan
- Delta State Communities palm plantation business plan
- Community rice plantation business ideas
- Rice Plantation and Processing
- Abia State Community Palm oil Processing Mill Business Plan
Finally, we’re glad you enjoyed the content – Cassava Plantation & Processing. Edo State Community Business Plan. You are free now to bookmark this page and to share with your friends. In fact follow us on any of our social media handles and please drop your comment below.