Oil Palm Processing Mill Business Plan in Nigeria is a sample palm oil processing plant business plan template. In most cases it’s a sub-set of palm oil plantation and processing/production business plan. However, the feasibility study on palm oil production gives details of the cost of setting up a palm oil mill in Nigeria. This is OIL PALM PROCESSING MILL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
As a matter of fact, this is a sample Oil Palm Processing Mill Business Plan in Nigeria. It’s structured on how it will allow you adapt it for Grant and Bank Loans applications. In fact, this model also is good for Management Road Map and concept note. In fact, it’s permitted for Proposal writing and Competitions analysis etc. As indicated above, the feasibility segment projects the business prospects in addition to giving elaborate details of start-up costs. As you will see, oil pal processing mill business is a lucrative business that requires strategic planning to start. In fact, this is why we make our professionals available for your coaching, mentorship and Business Plan Implementation, from on set. CESSUMMIT has enough able hands to handle your business plan professionally.
OIL PALM PROCESSING MILL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA – Introduction:
Complete Oil Palm Processing Mill is a start-up Oil Palm Processing Mill that is involved in production of quality and affordable Oil Palm products. These are Palm Red Oil, Kernel and Kernel oil and other poultry by-products targeting consumers in Nigeria’s Niger Delta. We are located in Asaba, Delta state. Our services also include clients Oil Palm processing services. In fact, this is because our milling plan is so large to accommodate other farmers produce processing. In fact, our products re hygienic, rich in vitamins and of super quality. Our products meet both NAFDAC, SON’s and international standard.
Our Oil Palm Processing Mill business has the following objectives –
- The installation of a 10 Ton per day processing mill
- To develop large enough processing capacity to run such an outfit.
- To achieve the sales growth targets by the first sixth months of our operation,
- Drive to gains a reasonable market share and to meet average monthly revenue target from the second year.
- And, to increase the number of institutions and corporate bodies who order for our products
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing turnover by 20% in year two,
- Efficient management procedures, curtailing costs and meeting sales targets,
- Provision of quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices
For the Oil Palm Processing Mill Business in Nigeria our goal is to be the leading Oil Palm product producer in our target market environs.
In addition, our vision is to provide a one-stop location for accessing excellent and high quality Oil Palm products in a desirable and conducive environment while offering products at fair and best possible prices.
Furthermore, the Mission for Oil Palm Processing Mill Business Plan in Nigeria is to exceed the customers’ expectations by providing high quality products and exceptional customer care services in a caring and loving way.
Our products and services are –
- High quality Palm oil
- Good quality Palm kernel
- High vitamin and hygienic Palm Kernel oil
- Excellent Quality packaging services
- Supper Customer Care Services
- Fair prices
- Consultancy Services
In actual fact, Palm oil processing is one venture I have been involved right from childhood. Because I hail from the Niger Delta region of Nigeria where palm trees grow proper and every family get involved. As a teenager I had devote some of my time and resources to managing and expanding my family’s little oil palm processes. While in the University to read agricultural science I devoted much interest on agric engineering.
In fact the knowledge I acquired is about to pay off now. Therefore, this is an opportunity to starting my own oil palm processing mill. And, I know that the lessons, experiences and exposures I had received from those years of working in the family oil palm processing outfits. In addition to my academic experience will prove valuable in running this business. Moreover, there are daily and large market in my area with multiple local oil palm plantations. With these I know that both the supply and demand side of the oil palm processing mill value chain is taken care of. In addition, my passion for self-reliance and job creating opportunities will drive this business very far.
Uchenna Okon – Has over 7 years’ experience working for M & M Oil Palm Plantation I Ahuda Rivers State. He is a graduate of Agric Engineering from Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo state. He is our Project Process Management and Certified Business Consultant. He will be in-charge of our daily business activities.
Mr Van Vandel – (B.SC Agricultural Science) – has over 25 years industry experience. These include experiences in agricultural settlements and the local government agricultural monitoring schemes. Furthermore, he has grown as an expert in agro-business start-up dynamics. And as well as in financial management of agro-businesses and overall agro-business growth and development. In fact, he is our business development strategist and strategic partner.
What we brought into the Industry:
Furthermore, considering our expertise in agro-business start-up dynamics. In addition to financial and overall agro-business growth and development strategies, we bring the following into the business –
- Impact of educational skill and practical experience,
- Capacity to consistently provide excellent and high quality oil palm products,
- Enviable processing skills that make us occupy reasonable share in the processing business value chain.
- Quality processed product,
- Good relationships with vendors
- Our personnel bring in operation marketing and promotional skills,
In fact, with over 35 years’ cumulative industrial experience generally acquired from different human endeavours – and in Oil Palm plantation and processing businesses, our management team is well exposed to both the scientific and practical aspect of the Oil Palm industry. In fact, we’ve been able to master the;
- technical requirements,
- financial management,
- staff recruitment and
- organizational skills requirement
- among other things necessary to give the processing mill a good commendation from our clients.
As a matter of fact, my managerial skills has also helped us in putting together a formidable workforce which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the business.
I am the CEO of the Oil Palm Mill overseeing the daily activities of the business.
- Market & Marketing Research for Start-ups
- The Roles of Start-up Business Plan in Nigeria
- Business Road Maps Built Exactly to Your Need
- Other business plan templates
- Ginger Export Business Plan
- Garlic Export Business Plan
Materials and Machine:
In addition, we have in place the necessary tools and machineries for this business. Our processing facility has in place now,
- heat source,
- water source,
- Sterilizing Tanks,
- Filter Press,
- kernel Cracker and
- kernel Separator
- plus other minor tools.
Competition-wise, people will buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Install high capacity processing mill
- Quality processed products,
- Speed and time saving mechanism
- Good relationships with vendors.
- Hygienic processing facility.
- Availability of the latest, state-of-the-art processing mechanism
- Outstanding customer service
- Fair prices with discount offers
- Ability to accommodate local oil palm fruit producers
The Full Package:
For your comprehensive Oil Palm Processing Mill business Plan, contact us on +234 9053130518 or email email@example.com. The comprehensive BP will include detailed financial analysis.
In conclusion, CESSUMIT run a complete Entrepreneurship Seminar to help individual entrepreneurs and organizations learn how to;
- generate business ideas,
- document their start-up processes and incorporation,
- set up good internal control system,
- write and implement Business Plans.
In fact, we can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use. We are CAC accredited consultants to register your businesses. As chartered accountants, we audit and produce your annual financial statements and make your tax returns. Just contact us immediately.