OIL PALM PLANTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
OIL PALM PLANTATION BUSINESS PLAN has other elements such as palm oil distribution, and oil mill business plan. Then, there are others like feasibility study on palm oil production, and how to start a palm oil production business. Whichever one you desire, this is a template adaptable for it. However, where professional attentions are needed, don’t hesitate to contact us. This is an Oil Palm Plantation Business Plan for Nigerians.
Furthermore, this is sample of Oil Palm Plantation Business Plan in Nigeria. It contains all it takes for Grant Applications and Bank Loans. In fact it’s structured as Management Road Map and concept note. In addition, it’s excellent for Proposal writing and Competitions analysis etc. In general, the feasibility segment gives you the projections for the business prospects. Oil Palm Plantation business is a lucrative business that requires strategic planning to begin. In fact, you will require professionals from CESSUMMIT for coaching, mentorship and Business Plan Implementation, from time to time, to get it right. We advise you get them involved from the onset.
Let’s go on now to the illustration part.
- 1 OIL PALM PLANTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 2 Our Objective:
- 3 Our Goal:
- 4 Our Vision:
- 5 The Mission:
- 6 OIL PALM PLANTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA – Our Products:
- 7 OWNERSHIP PROFILE
- 8 Management Team:
- 9 OIL PALM PLANTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA – Competitor Analysis:
- 10 What we brought into the Industry:
- 11 OIL PALM PLANTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA – THE INDUSTRY
- 12 The Bi-Product:
- 13 Conclusion:
- 14 READ ALSO:
- 15 CALL FOR COMPLETE PACKAGE
- 16 CESSUMMIT:
- 17 Share this:
- 18 Like this:
OIL PALM PLANTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Furthermore, this Oil Palm Business plan is for Complete Palm Plantation. It is located at No. 15 Forest Street, Area 10, Ogoja, Cross River State, Nigeria.
As a matter of fact, Complete Palm Plantation is a start-up Palm Plantation that is involved in planting, nurturing, growing, harvesting and production of quality and affordable oil palm products. These are red oil, palm kernel, and other associated palm oils, and other by-products targeting consumers in Nigeria’s Niger Delta. In fact, our products re hygienic, rich in vitamins and of super quality. Our products meet both NAFDAC, SON’s and international standard.
The business has the following objectives:
- To plant and grow the most efficient yielding palm trees in the first year.
- Nurture to maturity 500 palm trees in the next 6 years.
- Harvest in the most efficient way the ripped fruits.
- To process to achieve the sales growth targets from the 7th year.
- Pursue aggressive gains in market share and average monthly revenue in the years ahead – with 20% annual growth in turnover.
- Pursue aggressive marketing strategies.
- Install efficient milling plant with 5 ton daily capacity
- Increase the number of institutions and corporate bodies who book our products
- Expand local demand for our processing plant
- To achieve steady net profit in the years of operation. With 20% turnover growth per year.
- Install management capacity capable of curtailing costs and meeting sales targets,
- And, to provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices
For the Oil Palm Plantation, our goal is to be the leading oil Palm product producer in our target market environs.
In addition, our vision is to provide a one-stop location for accessing excellent and high quality Oil Palm products in a desirable and conducive environment while offering products at fair and best possible prices.
Furthermore, the Mission for Modern Poultry Business Plan in Nigeria to exceed the customers’ expectations by providing high quality products and exceptional customer care services in a caring and loving way.
OIL PALM PLANTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA – Our Products:
Our products and services are –
- High quality Oil Palm products
- High vitamins and hygienic cooking oil
- Produce and package delivery services
- Supper Customer Care Services
- Fair prices
- Consultancy Services
Okon Imam is the Sole Proprietor, He holds B. SC. in agricultural sciences from University of Johannesburg South Africa, 2009. He has over 17 years of industry experience.
Okon Imam – Holds B. SC. in agricultural sciences from University of Johannesburg South Africa, 2009. He has over 17 years of industry experience. He is our Project Management and Certified Business Consultant. He will be in-charge of our daily business activities.
Mrs. Ngozi Ngozi – (B.SC Economics) – has over 25 years industry experience. These include experiences in business management, banking operations and business start-up dynamics. As a retired bank official, she is experienced in financial management of businesses and overall business growth and development. In fact, he is our business development strategist and strategic partner.
OIL PALM PLANTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA – Competitor Analysis:
As a matter of fact, we have taking notice of several patches of oil palm plantations locally managed in and around our operation environs, yet we are optimistic that people will buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Quality processed products,
- Good relationships with vendors.
- Hygienic processing facility.
- Availability of the latest, state-of-the-art oil production systems
- And computerized/ICT tracking system
- Outstanding customer service
- Faster processing duration
- Fair prices with discount offers
- Large production capacity to accommodate local farmers processing needs.
What we brought into the Industry:
As a matter of fact, considering our business start-up dynamics, financial management of businesses and overall business growth and development strategies, we bring the following into the business –
- Impact of educational skill and practical experience,
- Capacity to consistently provide excellent and high quality oil palm fruits and products,
- Modern techniques for processing palm kernel oil
- Therefore, present valuable processing skills that make us occupy reasonable place in the business value chain to a large extent.
- Quality processed products,
- Good relationships with vendors
- Our personnel bring into operation, marketing and promotional skills,
OIL PALM PLANTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA – THE INDUSTRY
Oil palm’s botanical name is Elaeis guineensis. Elaeis guineensis is found in Nigeria in Enugu, Imo, Ondo, Edo, Cross River, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Ekiti, Bayelsa, Rivers, Anambra, Oyo, Abia, Edo and Ogun State.
In fact, the oil palm processing industry is an industry that thrives in most part of African continent and in some parts of Asia. In Africa, Nigeria is one of the countries that have loads of players in this industry. These include locals in rural communities that run patches of oil palm plantation and processing units. Therefore, there are both small scale, medium to large scale investors who also operate standard oil palm plantation and palm oil processing outfits. Most of these medium scale organizations own their own palm tree plantations and processing units. They also engage in the exportation of palm oil to countries across the world.
Furthermore, a major bi-product of oil palm is palm kernel. Palm kernel is gotten from palm fruits and it is the palm kernel that is processed into palm kernel oil. Palm oil is considered to be one of the healthy and vitamin packaged oils that is highly suitable for cooking.
The oil winning process, in summary, involves the harvesting of fresh fruit bunches from the plantations, sterilizing and threshing of the bunches to free the palm fruit. Then, the mashing of the fruit and pressing out the crude palm oil. The crude oil is further treated to purify and dry it for consumption, storage and export, as the case may be.
- Market & Marketing Research for Start-ups
- The Roles of Start-up Business Plan in Nigeria
- Business Road Maps Built Exactly to Your Need
- Other business plan templates
- Ginger Export Business Plan
- Garlic Export Business Plan
- Oil Palm Processing Mill Business Plan
CALL FOR COMPLETE PACKAGE
For your comprehensive oil palm business Plan, contact us on +234 9053130518 or email email@example.com. The comprehensive BP will include detailed financial analysis.
In conclusion, CESSUMIT run a complete Entrepreneurship Seminar to help individual entrepreneurs and organizations learn how to generate business ideas, document their start-up processes and incorporation, set up good internal control system, write and implement Business Plan.
In fact, we can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use. We are CAC accredited consultants to register your businesses. As chartered accountants we audit and produce your annual financial statements and make your tax returns. Just contact us immediately.