Non-Accountant CEOs: How to understand Accounting Equation – Accounting equation equalizes accounting balances. If this is not achieved, then the entire exercise has an error. This post shows you how. especially for the non-accountant CEOs, you will understand how this works for your business management information.
The Post Focus:
As a matter of fact, the main focus of this post is how to let the non-accountant CEOs understand how accounting equation works. So, we start from what this accounting equation is to what it is not. Our aim therefore is to make him understand his financial records. This understanding also will enable him/her know how to interpret his accounting variables. In fact, will enable him know how to apply the variables in generating the essential parameters needed to manage his/her business.
To start with, we have done some research on this topic and here listed are the relevant topics. You duty here is to click on them, one after the other, to get full information on certain accounting principles you need to manage your business well.
Non-Accountant CEOs: How to understand Accounting Equation
- How non-accountant CEOs should understand Accounting Equation,
- How non-accountant entrepreneurs understand Accounting Debit and Credit Rules,
- Free Accounting Basics for Non-Accountant CEOs:
- How entrepreneurs see Accounting Circle and
- Accounting Definition – Accounting basics
- Users of Financial Accounting Information
- Basic accounting Concepts and Principles
- The Rules of Debit and Credit
- Double Entry Bookkeeping System
- Accounting Cycle, i.e., analyzing, recording, classifying, summarizing and interpreting
Simplified Questions and Answers on Accounting Equation:
My dear non-accountant CEO, we have here some questions whose answers will address your understanding of this subject matter. So, please, read on.
What is the main purpose of an equation?
An equation is the mathematical representation of those two things which are equal. Normally, one on each side of an ‘equals’ sign. As you know, equations are useful in solving our daily life problems. That is why most of the times we take pre algebra help to resolve some of our real life problems.
So, now, what is the easiest way to understand accounting equation?
The first thing to note is the three elements of the accounting equation. These are the assets, liabilities, and shareholders’ equity. With this understanding you can now reason that a company’s total assets are equal to its liabilities plus its shareholders’ equity. This is the simple accounting equation; Assets = Liability + shareholders equity.
Going further, what does the accounting equation tell you?
It explains the equation expressed above. In fact, it helps you see the relationship between your assets, liabilities, and owners’ equity. With this, you are sure your balance sheet is balanced. And, invariably helps you detect possible errors in your recordkeeping, when the balance sheet does not balance.
So, what happens if the accounting equation does not balance?
As is seen in the equation, the two sides of the equation must balance each other. Where it does not balance, then, your financial reports are inaccurate.
And, then, why does the accounting equation always work?
The accounting equation will always work. This is because the double entry system of accounting will always make the two sides of the accounting records balance. That is how the dual aspect of accounting for income and expenses will result in equal increases or decreases to assets or liabilities.
On Non-Accountant CEOs: How to understand Accounting Equation
It’s time to go round. So, just go round the following highlighted topics. They are are other research work on other entrepreneurial interest you may desire to know about. So, click to read also;
- Free Accounting Basics For Non-Accountant Entrepreneurs in Nigeria
- Recruitment tips
- Professional Tips
- Get Wealth growth Inspiration here
- For recruitment information, click here
And, if you need help!
Again, check out below for what we can offer you. In fact, there are so much we can offer you for your business growth. So, these are our service offerings that will help your business startup stabilize and grow. Now, click to read on and contact us as you go on.
- With A bankable Business Plan for all scope of operation
- Train and apply for CBN/BOI/ NIRSAL MFB AGSMEIS and other loan facilities
- Register your business appropriately with C.A.C.
- Make incorporation changes for you @ C.A.C. – change of MEMART, Director, Shareholding etc.
- Render annual returns for you @ C.A.C. and obtain other certifications/reports for you
- Apply and obtain SCUML certificate for your banking purposes
- Apply and obtain contract bidding compliance certificates for you – PENCOM, NSITF, ITF, BPP IRR, Tax Clearance certificate
- Auditing Services and Tax management services
- Apply and obtain regulatory certificates – Import/Export licenses, NCC licenses, NAFDAC certificates etc.
- And other consultancy services
Summing Up on Non-Accountant CEOs: How to understand Accounting Equation
Non-Accountant CEOs: How to understand Accounting Equation is essential for CEOs entrepreneurs. All relevant explanations are given above. If you didn’t quit understand, refresh and start off again. Or bookmark it to come back to it latter. Now, follow us on our face-book pages. Again. help share this to reach your friends. Sharing is made simple here by your clicking on any of the social media buttons on this page. Then, contact us on +234 9053130518/08034347851 or emailing via firstname.lastname@example.org. Get inspired here And, to get more information on this website, use our search button on this page. Just type in whatever you want, and this site will give you that. Get professional tips here