Contract Compliance Certificate: PENCOM Certificate
This is the process for obtaining PENCOM certificate in Nigeria. Here also we present to you details about PENCOM exemption certificate, employer code and certificate verification. In fact, get your detailed information about Contract Compliance Certificate: PENCOM Certificate here.
The Pension Reform Act 2004 established the National Pension Commission (PenCom) as the body to regulate, supervise and ensure the effective administration of pension matters in Nigeria. The functions of the Commission include: Regulation and supervision of the Schemes established under the Act.
- 1 Who are the Pension Fund Administrators?
- 1.1 Who is a pension fund custodian?
- 1.2 How does pension fund work? How is the fund managed?
- 1.3 Contract Compliance Certificate: PENCOM Certificate – The functions of the Commission include:
- 1.4 Contract Compliance Certificate: PENCOM Certificate – The Need for It:
- 1.5 Requirements for Issuance:
- 1.6 READ ALSO:
- 1.7 How we help you do this:
- 1.8 Our Contact For Contract Compliance Certificate: PENCOM Certificate:
- 1.9 Summary:
Who are the Pension Fund Administrators?
A Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) is a company licensed by the National Pension Commission to manage and invest the pension funds in the employee’s Retirement Savings Account (RSA).
Who is a pension fund custodian?
Pension Fund Custodians (PFCs) are responsible for keeping safe custody of pension assets on trust on behalf of contributors.
How does pension fund work? How is the fund managed?
A pension plan is a type of retirement plan. Here both the employer and employee contribute money into a fund. The worker’s pension payments are determined by the length of the employee’s working years. This process apply the annual income earned on the job leading up to retirement.
Contract Compliance Certificate: PENCOM Certificate – The functions of the Commission include:
- Regulation and supervision of the Scheme established under the Act.
- Issuance of guidelines for the investment of pension funds.
- Approving, licensing, regulating and supervising pension fund administrators, custodians and other institutions relating to pension matters as the Commission may, from time to time, determine.
- Establishing standards, rules and guidelines for the management of the pension funds under the Act.
- Ensuring the maintenance of a National Data Bank on all pension matters.
- Carrying out public awareness and education on the establishment and management of the Scheme.
- Promoting capacity building and institutional strengthening of pension fund administrators and custodians.
- Receiving and investigating complaints of impropriety levelled against any pension fund administrator, custodian or employer or any of their staff or agents.
- Performing such other duties which, in the opinion of the Commission, are necessary or expedient for the discharge of its functions under the Ac
Contract Compliance Certificate: PENCOM Certificate – The Need for It:
As a matter of fact, the above narratives explain why the contribution to this fund become compulsory. Currently, the certificate is among the essential documents required in the recent time from FGN contractors. In fact, the pension contribution is a monthly thing and the certificate is annual ritual.
Requirements for Issuance:
- Photocopy of CAC certificate
- FIRS Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Processing of Employer Code with PENCOM
- Registration of 3 staffs with Pension Funds Administration (PFA)
- Remittance of 18% of 3 staffs salaries for at least 36 months
- Group Life insurance to cover the 3 staff of the company.
Then, the processing starts. In fact, the duration will depend on certain variables. If the company already has an EMPLOYER CODE the process is simplified. Otherwise, the entire process begins right from the generation of the employer code.
- Contract Compliance Certificate: C.A.C. Incorporation Certificate
- Compliance Certificate: Tax Clearance
- Compliance Certificate: NSITF Certificate
- ITF Certificate as Compliance Certificate
- Contract Compliance Certificate: PENCOM Certificate
- Bidding for FGN Contract: BPP Data Base Certificate
- For more information
How we help you do this:
As a matter of fact, we start by generating the employer code and registering the selected staff for pension contribution. Therefore, we wish to announce that we have the capacity to help you get your compliance certificate in record time.
Furthermore, if you have need of other business start-up processes and business development services, contact us immediately. PENCOM compliance certificate is one of such. In fact, our business support services include processing statutory business annual returns for clients. These annual returns include those for tax clearance certificate, CAC annual returns, PENCOM, ITF and NSITF compliance certificates. Contact us today.
Our procedure is to generate all the employer and employee codes required. And then, generate the payment schedules for you. After which you make the payment by yourself and send us evidence of payment. That is what we need to process your certificates. The only payment you will make to us is our professional fees. As a matter of fact, this our procedure aims at educating our clients.
Our Contact For Contract Compliance Certificate: PENCOM Certificate:
Finally, you can contact us from anywhere in the world. Contact us on +234 9053130518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, we wish you could help us share this post to reach others who need it.
Compliance Certificates are essential certificates for FG contractors. CAC incorporation certificate is just the starting point. Others are Tax clearance Certificate, NSITF, ITF & PENCOM Compliance certificates. If you need one, just get at us today.
PENCOM certificate is a compliance certificate to bid for the next contract. Together with TCC, NSITF, ITF & BPP data base Compliance certificates, you win the contract.