Business plan for SMEs: Here are the relevant contents. For Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SME) in Nigeria, here are the relevant contents for the business plan. As a matter of fact, the executive summary summarizes the plan content, then follows other segments like the marketing plan, key management posts, and financial plan. In fact, these business plan sections are critical and should be included in all business plans. However, additional sections can be added to these when targeting specific purposes and audiences.
Actually, Cessummit.com – Complete Entrepreneurship Summit has a duty to highlighting to her clients with modern entrepreneurial development and support strategies. Therefore, this article brings you SMEs business plan development strategies.
Understanding the Business Plan
In fact, many a time, you wonder how to go about developing your business plan. On the other hand, you also worry how to understand business plan developed for you for your business. In this article, we give details of the standard content and how you may understand the business plan in your hand. This post therefore, is beneficial to both existing and start-up businesses. A thorough reading of this post will help you a lot. That’s why we think you should read through.
The Preliminaries – Business plan for SMEs: Here are the relevant contents.
To start with, have all the assets in hand to convince yourself and any financial partners that your project is viable. Work out your working capital details too. Writing a business plan is the first step towards building your business. And a tool for strategic planning and management. So, all about fixed assets and working capital assumptions must be handy. Business plan will allow you to present the crucial points of your project. And to showcase your potential as an entrepreneur. Therefore, make sure you have mastered all its facets! In this section you will find a wealth of information that will help you achieve it.
Check out these topics on this post:
- Business plan templates
- Documenting the business plan
- General Information
- Project display
- Marketing strategies
- Human resources
- Permit and Regulatory aspects
- Financial record
- And, then, find support and Help with the realization of the business plan.
Business plan templates:
Furthermore, guide to writing a business plan for starting a farming, manufacturing, distributive business. These are business plan writing guide. In fact, these support with the realization of the business plan
So, do you want to benefit from the support of people with the expertise to help you write your business plan? Find out about our organization and our service offerings in this kind of service. There are also advisory services program.
Document the business plan:
These cover general information about Starting a business. Businesses Corporate Resources at C.A.C. Then are:
- Entrepreneurial information
- Company registration
- Registration of agricultural holdings
- Start a business service
- Project display
- Personal report and curriculum vitae
In fact, before applying for financial assistance, take stock of your personal financial situation as well as your qualifications and work experience.
Establishment of a personal report and CV. Make a good CV
- A learning guides
- Financial Plan Assumptions
- The Financial Statements
Contact us for any for these services. Our business financials are auto generated.
Choose your legal form:
- Legal form of your company
- Company structure
- Business corporation, general partnership, or sole proprietorship?
- Finding the right form of business for you (Entrepreneurial Compass)
- Guide to starting a business (legal aspect)
- Start a cooperative
Get the right legal form business advice from us.
- Research on Company activity sector
- To find out about existing marketing strategies.
- Agricultural and Food Markets Authority – search by sector
- Producers and collective marketing associations
- Potential markets – Identify market opportunities for your products and discover resources that can support your marketing approach, tools, guides and other information.
- Furthermore, look at different markets
- Search for Distribution networks
- Also search for Institutional Market Access Guide
- Direct sales to consumers – info and tools
- Market research and statistics
Then, Development of a marketing plan:
Look at the following. Is there anything we can do for you? Our services offering covers all. That’s what cessummit.com mean by empowering entrepreneurs with modern entrepreneurial empowerment strategies.
- Guide to succeeding in foreign markets
- Guide to accessing foreign markets – United States, U.K. and others.
- Export, Import and Purchase Assistance
- Export Development services
- Step-by-step guide to exporting
- Regional export promotion organizations.
- Association of Agric-Food Exporters in Nigeria
Now get Information on;
- Marketing – guides and tools
- Regional agri-food roundtables
And finally, a Marketing plan:
In fact, the marketing plan is a tool that lists the marketing actions planned for a given period. It describes the customer targets, the means to be implemented, the operations to be carried out, the activity figures to be achieved and the corresponding deadlines to facilitate the marketing of the production. All issues raised in the last paragraph are articulated here.
Information on the realization of a plan – Business plan for SMEs: Here are the relevant contents.
Now, take some steps to realizing your plans.
1, Human resources:
Do you need to recruit competent employees? The following hints will allow you to find tips and tools that will help you in recruiting and managing human resources.
2. Sources of labor
Agricultural employment center
- Foundation of Foreign Agricultural Workforce Recruitment Companies
- Professionals of immigrant origin, agri-food and agri-environment sectors
- Cooperative for the use of shared labor (CUMO)
4. Recruitment and selection:
- HR tools – AGRI careers business services.
- Tools available at the Food Processing Sector Labor Committee
- Additionally, human resources toolkit
- Welcoming – Training – Supervising its agricultural employees
- Post a job in agriculture or agribusiness
Remember that reference to agric business here is such for an illustration. Every business has such references contacts.
As a matter of fact, as a new business and depending on your industry, you will need to obtain certain permits. Learn more about the main permits required in the agriculture and agri-food sector. We also suggest that you check with your municipality for municipal permits.
- List for the agriculture and agri-food sector
- List of permits in food processing and distribution
- And, list of restaurant and retail permits
- Directory of business permits and licenses – e.g., NAFDAC
- In addition, permits and certificates for the sale and use of pesticides
- Information on the main permits surrounding agricultural production and agrotourism
- Meat Products Wholesale License Application Guide
- Information for the alcoholic beverage industry
Business plan for SMEs: Here are the relevant contents.
6. Regulatory aspects
Furthermore, as a new business and depending on your industry, you will need to comply with laws and regulations. Find information on different components via the hyperlinks below. We also suggest that you contact your municipality to find out about the land use plan and municipal by-laws, which may have an impact on your business possibilities.
- Information by sector via the Nigerian Food Inspection Agency
- Traceability of farm animals and food
- Certificate of authorization and declaration of conformity
- Cross-compliance criteria
- Agricultural Operations Regulation Reference Guide
- Knowledge base of livestock manure
- Information on the regulations surrounding pesticides and their management
- Information on regional planning regulations
- Agricultural zoning
Furthermore on Business plan for SMEs: Here are the relevant contents.
- Agricultural zoning and agri-food processing
- Guide to Food Labeling and Advertising
- Food labeling – Basic regulatory aspects (conference)
- Guide to good hygiene and food safety practices
- Furthermore, National biosafety standards
- Regulation on the circulation of agricultural machinery
- General Principles and Standards Governing a country’s Organic Agriculture
- Artesian wells, procedure to follow
Yes! Can you now find out the regulatory body of your business?
7. Financial record:
- Production costs and investments
- Production cost in different productions
- And, Production cost in different productions
- Value of agricultural land in your target area
- Farmland Value in your target environment.
8. Risk management programs:
- Stabilization insurance (related to the sale price)
- Crop insurance
- AgriStability (income stabilization)
Tools and information:
See also the tools presented in the business plan examples in the Business plan templates section.
- Guide how to prepare a compelling loan application
- Budgeting coaching tool
- Cost price and decision making
- Property tax credit to registered agricultural operations
- Calculators – Sector budgets
- Economic references
- Consultancy and How,
- Types of consultancy services,
- AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS PLANS
- How to get help from consultants,
- Consultancy service.
Business plan for SMEs: Here are the relevant contents.
Finally, did you enjoy this content on Business plan for SMEs? Here are the relevant contents. In fact, with the right tools, the efficiency of your business increases. So that you can make a structured and strategic planning. Wishing you good SME business planning. We have really taken time to explain all you need to do here. But we understand that it’s a professional thing. You don’t need to bother yourselves so much. We are available for you.
At this juncture, you may wish to contact us for your business incorporation and planning. And for businessoness advisory services and in generating your business ideas. Do this through 09053130518 or email@example.com. And, if you enjoyed this content, please, share to reach others by clicking on any of our social media buttons on this page. Finally, to keep in touch with us fill in the mail list bellow and send your comment through the comment box bellow too.